When Cheri of Orglamix contacted me, I had honestly never heard of the brand. So, of course I went to check out the website immediately. Bam! I was wowed by the color selection. I am what many would call a “drama queen” so subtle colors have never been my thing. BUT I found you can go subtle or drama with these colors. More on that later.
Anyhow, I had the opportunity to choose three colors. Orglamix , in short, is a mineral makeup line. I was slightly nervous for two reasons. First, I have not been a fan of powder foundations and didn’t have high hopes for mineral eyeshadow. I just haven’t experienced the coverage or effect I desire. Second, being as messy as I am, I was worried I would use them once and bump, spill, buh bye!
And . . . bad me. Here are the 8 reasons why Orglamix defied my expectations:
1. Vibrant, gorgeous colors. They are true to what you see on screen (as close as is possible when comparing digital).
2. Variety. Generally when cosmetics companies group shadows based on eye color, you get the same one or two boring variations (for example I have green eyes, so it’s usually shades of gray or shades of purple.) Orglamix’s site gives you tons of options that work.
3. Omg they just smell amazing. What is in there???
4. I was shocked and super impressed to find out Orglamix is a one-woman show. I love an entrepreneur and I love small businesses. You go girl!
5. Cruelty free – love it!
6. NO SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS. Yep you read that right.
7. Choose your adventure. I put together a trio of shades for Fall — Cranberry, Mandarin and Solar. Using the same exact color palette gave me the flexibility to go subtle or dramatic. Check it out!
8. Finally, these well contained little powders did not make a mess!
And NOW you get a chance to win three colors of your choice!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don’t forget to connect with Orglamix for daily giveaways, new launches and exclusive offers on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, or Google+.