Yay! In addition to being my birthday weekend (that’s right, I make a whole weekend of it), this is the blogathon weekend. It’s a chance to learn new things, catch up on my blog, and set and meet goals . . . oh and win prizes! You can still get in – click on the icon above for more info.
This weekend, I’m REALLY not sure what all’s going on for my birthday, so instead of setting an hours to commit goal, I’m setting a list of goals to accomplish. I’m ordering them by priority, so I get the most crucial things done first, and if I can’t squeeze them all in this weekend, I’ve got a list to work from for the next week.
1. Complete three mini challenges (I’m also hosting one – these are opportunities to learn new things and improve upon my blog)
2. Finish my scheduled posts – Bloom.com ambassador assignments, gel nail polish review, hair repair kit
3. Promote recent and completed posts – schedule along with upcoming Bloom FB parties on HootSuite
4. Promote posts on at least five different blogging or beauty community sites
5. Add 20 new ads to my rotation
6. Apply for two guest blogging opps
7. Submit content to Ezine and Examiner
8. Apply for two Elance opps
Pretty lofty right? Well, I can’t wait to see how much I get done!!!